Monday, July 23, 2007

Fruit Pizza

Fruit Pizza
INGREDIENTS:

Sugar Cookie:

1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt

(I always use the ready made sugar cookie dough but you can make your own dough too)

Cream Cheese spread:

1 (8 ounce) package strawberry cream cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 dollups (is that how you spell dollup?) of Cool Whip

Your favorite fruit

DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.

4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/3 cup sugar, Cool Whip and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust.

5. Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill.

Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.